Visiting the Club?
As a visitor to the club, what can you do?
Non-members can enjoy many of the same experiences of members. As a non-member you can:
- Drop in and book a court during open hours for $5 per person per 1.5 hour booking.
- Our courts are locked during off hours, so non-members can only play when club staff is available to open the courts.
- Attend one of our social mixer events. Simply pay the $5 drop in fee, and attend an event.
- These events are scheduled in June and July. Visit the social tennis page for more information.
- Attend an open tournament. Open tournaments are available for anyone to join.
- Tournaments are usually scheduled in May and June. Visit our tournament page for more information.
- Rent the clubhouse and facility.
- Rental of the facility is available to anyone. Host a birthday party, shower, training session, team meeting, or fitness class.
As a non-member, you can also become a member. 😃