- Free group lessons (four times a week)
- Free court usage with bookings
- Leagues and organized match play
- Invitation to in-club and out-of-club activities
- Invitation to club tournament
Lessons and Drills
All junior members can avail of our one hour group lessons and drills four times per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). Groups are created based on age, and our certified coaches will help juniors get started with tennis, or improve their game. Lessons are reinforced with drills and games appropriate for the skill levels.
Each week on Thursday, coaches will have a theme for the day. It could be a theme for the activity, or a theme for clothing. Watch the weekly newsletter, or Junior Corner at the club house for details.
The junior season is capped off with a banquet and game evening in the last week of the season. Watch the email newsletter and Junior Corner for more information.
This season we are offering an optional fifth day of activities on Friday's! All junior members are weclome to come down to the club house for extra play time and activities.
- Between 1 and 3 pm, members 12 or older are welcome to come down to the club house for extra match play, ladder matches, games and activities in the club house.
- Between 4 and 6 pm, junior members under 12 are welcome to come down to the club house for games, crafts, activities inside and outside the club house.
The extra fun Friday's is included in all memberships.
Throughout the year, there will be a number of junior tournaments that will be offered at the club. Watch our tournament page, our weekly newsletter or Junior Corner for more information.