Adult Membership Includes:
- Free group lessons (twice a week)
- Free court usage with bookings
- Weekly leagues and team tennis available
- Invitation to all socials
- Invitation to club tournaments
Lessons and Drills
All adult members can avail of our group lessons and drills twice per week. Groups are created based on skill level, and our certified coaches will help get you started with tennis, or help you improve your game. Lessons are reinforced with drills and games appropriate for the skill levels.
This is open to all adult members and is included in the base membership cost. The club offers several mixer opportunities where players of all skills can drop into the club and be matched up with other similarly skilled players and play singles or doubles. Coaches or staff will help match up players.
- Wednesday night from 7 - 9 pm (non-members welcome: $5 drop-in fee required).
- We are exploring day time mixer opportunities.
Socials and BBQs
The club offers a number of socials or BBQs each season for members. These are set up ad-hoc, so watch the weekly email newsletters for more information! We usually host at least two per season:
- Opening Weekend Team Tournament and BBQ: June 29, 2019
- Year end pot-luck and BBQ
At the Mount Pearl Tennis Club, we offer a number of leagues for all skill levels:
- Spring League: Mixer league where matchups are established based on who shows up each day. Players earn points individually. ($5 for members and non-members)
- Rangers League: Intermediate doubles league.*
- Bandits League: Advanced doubles league.*
- Singles League*
- Fall League: Mixer league to wind down the season. Not structured. ($5 for members and non-members)