2020 Lesson Program
Cost: $30 per student (plus an active membership - $25 individual/$50 family)
Limited spaces available as sessions are capped at 8 students each.
Spots Available (As of July 29, 2020 @ 6pm):
|Day||Time||Ages||Lesson Start||Spots Available|
|Tuesday/Friday||12 - 12:50||10 - 14||July 21, 2020||- Cancelled -|
|Tuesday/Friday||1 - 1:50||8 - 14||July 21, 2020||2|
|Tuesday/Friday||2 - 2:50||6 - 8||July 21, 2020||Full|
|Tuesday/Friday||3 - 3:50||5 - 6||July 21, 2020||- Cancelled -|
|Monday/Thursday||3 - 3:50||4 - 6||July 13, 2020||3|
|Monday/Thursday||4 - 4:50||6 - 9||July 13, 2020||Full|
|Monday/Thursday||6 - 6:50||8 - 10||July 13, 2020||3|
|Monday/Thursday||7 - 7:50||10 - 14||July 13, 2020||Full|
* All lessons end August 28, 2020.
Lesson Procedure for Members
- All students/parents must complete a COVID-19 self assessment before attending lessons.
- Do not attend if you/your child:
- Exhibit any coronavirus symptoms;
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days;
- Are considered vulnerable or at risk (elderly, immunosuppressed, suffering from other serious health problems: such as high blood pressure, pulmonary diseases, diabetes, obesity and asthma)
- To learn more, and complete a self assessment, visit: https://www.811healthline.ca/covid-19-self-assessment/
- Before entering the courts, all parents/students must check in at the club house for attendance tracking. This is required as we need to know who is at the facility at what time in the event there is a known case of COVID-19 at the facility and we need to contact individuals.
- Students must arrive no more than 5 minutes before their lesson time and must leave immediately afterwards (unless they have another court booked).
- Lessons will run for 50 minutes to allow:
- the previous group to leave before the new group begins;
- to change the tennis balls (unique balls are used for each group);
- for coaches to wash hands.
- Students are not to handle tennis balls or practice equipment
- Students must bring their own rackets (there is no sharing of equipment)
- Students must bring their own water
- Students must place their equipment along the fence, separated by six feet, or one fence panel
- Students are permitted to have one observer during lessons, and observers must be six feet apart outside of the courts
- Students must wash hands before and after their lesson
To signup for lessons:
Call the club at 748-1014 or email email@example.com to confirm that your desired spot is available.
Once confirmed (and recorded by staff), complete the membership registration form if you are not yet a member: https://tennismountpearl.ca/register.php
Follow the directions of staff to complete payment for the lessons. Cash or EMT is accepted.